Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Climb Kilimanjaro Barefoot

In October I climbed Kilimanjaro with 13 amazing women. It was a journey with vivid memories including a summit climb that was so cold my fingers and toes were numb even with several layers of gloves and socks and of course sturdy boots. So when I read an article about climbing Kilimanjaro barefoot, it made me shiver at the thought. And, of course, I wanted to share it with you...enjoy!  Climbing Expedition Attains Summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro - Barefooted!

Thanks to Don and Karen for sharing this amazing article with me!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to share something to climb Kilimanjaro for charity as future is more important for the next generation, children who will become adults and look after this world after we are gone. Thought I'd share!

    ReplyDelete